Dadu's Anjeer Katli
Dadus Anjeer Katli
Red sliced and diamond shaped Dadu’s Anjeer Katli is a colourful Indian dessert. These sweets are generally served on occasions like Holi Raksha Bandhan or Diwali.
Dadu’s Anjeer Katli is crunchier than the standard ones available in the market as these are filled with nuts. Chewy tender and with the subtle fragrance of figs these sweets are made with
• Silver varak
Dadu’s Mithai Vatika started as a homebased sweet manufacturer of Hyderabad. This brand is known to prepare sweets and namkeen under hygienic conditions. The Anjeer Katli from Dadu’s are
• 100% vegetarian.
• Comes with a shelf life of 10 days.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg sweet box.
• 1 kilo contains at least 30 35 pieces of katli.
• Prepared and packed fresh after receiving the order.
Keep the Anjeer Katli fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• If consumed within a day there is no need to refrigerate.
• Keep the sweets in an airtight container.
Legal Disclaimer The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Imagespackaging labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturers manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.